TPN Dagenham needs a Transport Planner/Co-ordinator. We're a busy London depot of the THE Pallet Network, so it's a fast paced and exciting environment in one of the most demanding areas for logistics operators.
The role involves:
- Keeping track of revenue requests and credit requests and action accordingly.
- Planning driver routes for the following day when on late shift. This means it's essential to have some experience in route planning.
- Using our in-house system TPN Connect
- Monitoring PODs for outbound deliveries and chasing where necessary in line with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Managing claims for specific allocated customers
- Building relationships with all customers and maintaining high standards of customer service
- Answering emails and phone queries promptly and efficiently
- General depot/transport administration
- Assisting and guiding drivers where applicable
The job is based on weekly shift rotation. The early shift is 6am to 4pm and the late shift is 10am until 8pm.
If you think you are the right person for this great opportunity, then send your CV to email@example.com or fill out our online application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!