Logistics Operations Assistant
Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier.
We are looking to recruit an Operations Assistant for our busy transport office in Crawley. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and demonstrate excellent customer service skills to communicate with customers and colleagues.
Responsibilities of Role:
- To answer the telephones and emails in a timely and appropriate manner
- Data Input of all outbound pallet information
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints effectively daily, ensuring excellent service at all times.
- To Issue collections to relevant collecting depot
- Dealing with drivers queries appropriately, and ensuring drivers collections and deliveries are completed to schedule
- Generate quotes for both new and existing customers
- To develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- To ensure the correct labelling of freight
- Prepare administration within set timeframes for trunks to run to schedule
- Manage key customer accounts, including overseeing insurance, returns, delivery times and standards
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
Requirements of Role
- Must have 1 + years’ experience in logistics preferably in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary and Benefits:
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
- Working hours, rotating shifts, Mon – Fri 6am – 3pm/9am - 6pm/11am – 8pm
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
- Overtime rates paid after 9 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
- 1 hour lunch break daily
- Company performance-based bonus scheme
- Work social events
- Career progression and development
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and application form and our recruitment team will be in touch.
Application form download - ../../uploads/website/Application%20Form.doc