Class 2 Driver
Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier. We are looking for an experienced Class 2 driver to join our lively and friendly team of professionals delivering palletised freights.
· Working pattern: working Monday-Friday with rostered Saturdays
· Realistic average earnings £28,161pa (includes overtime and bonus) Salary starts at £25,500pa rising to £26,010pa after successful completion of probationary period.
· Overtime rates at 1.25hrs and Company performance related bonus scheme
Responsibilities of Class 2 Driver:
- Ensure to develop and maintain positive customer relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
- To comply with driving hours and working time directives
- To ensure driving ability adheres to the safety of others and oneself on the road, ensuring legal compliance at all times
- Ensure a professional image of the company and oneself is presented at all times
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly signed, properly distributed and all administration is accurate
- Deliver and collect freight within service levels of agreement
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are actioned to support Health and Safety criteria
- Oversee safe loading and unloading of goods
- Responsible for security of loads
- To lead and give example to other drivers by offering support
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak times
- Flexible working patterns as shifts times may vary.
Requirements of Class 2 Driver:
- A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is involved.
- Must hold a class 2 licence for a minimum of 1 year
- 1 year + driving experience
- Have a digitacho card and hold a CPC qualification card
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
- Overtime rates at 1.25hrs
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work social events
- We are passionate about development, training and progression for our team.
- Modern and eco-friendly fleet of vehicles
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to our HR Team on HR@eezehaul.co.uk