Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier. We are looking for an experienced Class 2 driver to join our lively and friendly team of professionals delivering palletised freights.
· Working pattern: working Monday-Friday with rostered Saturdays
· Realistic average earnings £28,161pa (includes overtime and bonus) Salary starts at £25,500pa rising to £26,530pa after successful completion of probationary period.
· Overtime rates at 1.25hrs and Company performance related bonus scheme
Responsibilities of Class 2 Driver:
- Ensure to develop and maintain positive customer relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
- To comply with driving hours and working time directives
- To ensure driving ability adheres to the safety of others and oneself on the road, ensuring legal compliance at all times
- Ensure a professional image of the company and oneself is presented at all times
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly signed, properly distributed and all administration is accurate
- Deliver and collect freight within service levels of agreement
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are actioned to support Health and Safety criteria
- Oversee safe loading and unloading of goods
- Responsible for security of loads
- To lead and give example to other drivers by offering support
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak times
- Flexible working patterns as shifts times may vary.
Requirements of Class 2 Driver:
- A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is involved.
- Must hold a class 2 licence for a minimum of 1 year
- 1 year + Class 2 professional driving experience
- Have a digitacho card and hold a CPC qualification card
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
- Overtime rates at 1.25hrs
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work social events
- We are passionate about development, training and progression for our team.
- Modern and eco-friendly fleet of vehicles
Please email your CV and application form to Laura@eezehaul.co.uk