Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier. We are looking for an experienced Class 1 driver to join our lively and friendly team of professionals.
Monday-Friday with rostered Saturdays (1 in every 8 weeks)
Responsibilities of Role:
· You would be delivering palletised freight over the Southeast, and general haulage.
· You will be asked to cover work in 18t, 12t and 7.5t vehicles on a regular basis in addition to class 1 work.
· Ensure to develop and maintain positive customer relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
· To comply with driving hours and working time directives
· To ensure driving ability adheres to the safety of others and oneself on the road, ensuring legal compliance at all times
· Ensure a professional image of the company and oneself is presented at all times
· Ensuring all paperwork is correctly signed, properly distributed and all administration is accurate
· Deliver and collect freight within service levels of agreement
· Ensure daily vehicle checks are actioned to support Health and Safety criteria
· Oversee safe loading and unloading of goods
· Responsible for security of loads
· To lead and give example to other drivers by offering support
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements
Requirements of Role
· A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is involved.
· Must hold a class 1 licence for a minimum of 1 year
· 1 year + Class 1 professional driving experience
· ADR license (advantageous)
· Have a digitacho card
· Hold a CPC qualification card
Salary and Benefits:
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
· Realistic average earnings of £32,769 pa (which includes overtime and bonus). Salary starts at £26,265 pa rising to £27,331pa after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
· Overtime rates paid after 10 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
· Company bonus scheme
· Work social events
· Career progression and development